Khaledian, Y. and B.A. Miller. 2016. Geography of loess in Iran. International Union for Quaternary Research LoessFest, Eau Claire, Wisconsin, USA.
Geography of Loess in Iran (2016 INQUA LoessFest)
- Identifying Non-contributing Areas of Watersheds: A New and Repeatable Approach (2018 Environmental Science Seminar)
- Soil Sample Optimization for Field Scale Map (2018 EGU General Assembly)
- William Smith’s 1815 Delineation of the Strata of England and Wales with Part of Scotland: …Varieties of Soil According to the Variations in the Substrata (2018 EGU General Assembly)
- Digital soil mapping of agricultural fields with perennial vegetation strips on contours (2018 EGU General Assembly)
- A new depositional model for sand-rich loess on the Buckley Flats outwash plain, northwestern Lower Michigan
alluvium bimodal texture curves carbon colluvium Cubist Des Moines Lobe Digital Soil Mapping digital terrain analysis geography geomorphology Germany hillslope position history index Iowa loess Michigan Minnesota modelling parent material particle size analysis particle size filtering philosophy precision predictions productivity index Quaternary landscapes relief research questions scale science SOC soil maps soil science soil survey soil taxonomy spatial analysis spatial association spatial autocorrelation surficial geology terminology till USA wetland classification wetlands